uHoo “PRO” Air Quality Monitor
Please call us to get a quotation
The uHoo “PRO” version is ideal for organisations where multiple uHoo monitors are deployed. The online dashboard gives:
- Clear overview of how your air is performing across all your locations and spaces
- Easily identify locations that require immediate attention
- Highlights section provides an overview of the criticality of issues in a particular location so you focus on taking action
- Customize your overview according to your specific requirements
- Segregate air quality conditions based on severity to prioritize which areas to address
- Benchmarking tool to assess your buildings / clients against each other in terms of wellness
- Drill down to view real time data of locations you’d like to look deeper into
- Colour codes allow you to easily identify locations that have issues and what those issues are
- Trends and charts allow you to understand how air quality changes over time and what you can do to prevent future issues
- View the air of all your buildings, offices and locations on a global map
- Clear indication on which regions are performing better and where action should be taken
- Drill down into a specific building from the world map and understand the air quality floor by floor
- Clearly identify which floor has problems and what type of problem so specific action be taken
- Upload floor plans and create air quality maps of the entire space so you can pinpoint exactly where issues are and what action should be taken in that specific location
- Video playback of air quality changes over time to see when problems occurred and how to prevent them next time
- Customize thresholds of every air quality parameter of every uHoo device based on your preferences and/or your country’s building standards
- Overview and dashboard will automatically adjust in real time based on your selection
- Full device management system to customize device settings
- Strong privacy and security system where you can ensure data is accessible only to companies and/or users you provide access to
Compact, elegant and extremely robust, the uHoo “PRO” system is designed for monitoring air in
- multi-room buildings and/or
- in multiple buildings within a site and/or
- buildings in any number of geographical locations
- Allows you to install an infinite number of monitors in indoor spaces, locally, regionally and even internationally – keeping track continually of indoor air quality at every site.
- With a web-based app, “PRO’s” data is output to the uHoo cloud and can be viewed remotely on smartphones, PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Using API’s uHoo “PRO” is designed to integrate with SMART BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Similarly, via API’s, data can be relayed to smart screens to show employees and visitors the quality of air in numeric and graphical formats.
- At the click of an icon data can be downloaded to CSV files for analysis.
- Delivers notifications and “bad air” alerts to whoever has authorised access, anywhere in the world.
- You can customise the thresholds for each of the sensor parameters at which uHoo “PRO” will react with notifications and alerts.
- See, review and analyse current and historical data by the minute, hour, day, and month.
- Data is stored securely, indefinitely for your reference at any time.
In its tough, elegant case uHoo “PRO” senses NINE parameters– best in class!
You can detect:
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Air Pressure
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide